Sunday, August 18, 2013

WHERE HAS THE SUMMER GONE?

Can you believe it?  Summer is almost over!  Where did it go?  Why does summer always seem to fly by and winter seems to travel reaaaalll slllloooowwwww...............................


Summer in Florida!

Minny and I are back in Florida for a while.  You ask why?  Why come to Florida during the hot and muggy days of August?  Well, the CEO of our company is getting married!  So we both had to come down to see his wedding on the beach!  A first for Minny and I to see a beach wedding.  Well, let's be honest, the first wedding for either of us to see.

What have you been doing this summer?  I hope something awesome!  As you know from my last blog that Minny and I have been doing some traveling.  The trip to North Carolina was a blast!  Minny had so much fun being with Ronnie, my adopted mom's grandson. She is still talking about the train ride, the trip to the zoo and all the other fun things they did.

Since that trip, we have been in New Hampshire and the weather has been "all over the place".  Really hot, almost like Florida, then cool, then really nice weather.  Throw some rain in there and you got the picture.  But it is still beautiful this time of  year in the mountains of New Hampshire.

I have to do a little promotion here.  As you know or may not know, Maine is a Moose state.  They love their moose in Maine!  There are several places in Maine where you can find my Moose Mills Products. Reny's is just one of the stores who carries my products. They have several stores throughout Maine.  So if you are near one, stop in and ask for my product.  

If you want the softest hands around, then you have to try my Magic Hand Therapy.
Moose Magic for your hands!

Remember, when you use my Moose Magic on your hands, it soaks into your hands and doesn't "sit on top of your hands" like mineral oil based hand treatments do. My Moose Magic contains aloe, vitamins, and glycerin to name just a few of the ingredients. You can wash your hands after use and my Moose Magic will still be softening your hands.  

School starts soon and Minny has one more year before she starts in Moose school.  Oh, you didn't know there was a Moose school?  Where have you been?  Of course, there is a Moose school.  Minny can't wait until she can start school.  I am sure after a year or two, she will not be looking forward to it, but just waiting for SUMMER!  And you know she is so smart and asked me the other day, "Why doesn't summer last for nine months and school only last for three months?".  I bet all children would love that! 

Gotta run.  I am busy helping out this week here in Florida and then the wedding next weekend!  Minny is all excited!


    Moose Mills





No comments:

Post a Comment