Tuesday, April 17, 2012

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!


Yes, it is my birthday and I'll cry if I want to.  Oh, wait a minute.  That saying is from a song that was popular in the sixties.  Anyway, that is what my grandma told me.

My age????  A moose never tells his age! 

Anyhoo, Minny woke me up this morning with a rousing Happy Birthday!  She is such a sweet little moose.  She said she is making me a birthday cake today.  I can't wait to see it!  I know it will be very beautiful. 

Even though it is my birthday today, I have to work.  So let me tell you about another cute item we have on our website www.moosemills.com.  It is a little moose doll with a free lip balm with SPF50.  The little moose looks a lot like Minny! 

What do you think of little moose?  Isn't she adorable?  So check her out and the rest of my product line a www.moosemills.com.  I am also on Pinterest.  www.pinterest.com/moosemills.

Well, I should get back to work.  I have a lot to get done before my big birthday party tonight.

Until next time.................



1 comment:

  1. You say it's your birthday ... it's my birthday too! Well, not really. But while you were singing old songs I thought I'd join you :) Happy Birthday Mr. Moose!!

    ReplyDelete