Thursday, December 5, 2013

DID YOU MISS ME?

Did you miss me?  I missed you!  I apologize for not being around lately, BUT...........we were moving! That's right, we moved from New Hampshire to the mountains of North Carolina!  We are now located in Kannapolis, North Carolina.

Kannapolis, you say!  Yep.  It is the hometown of the famous NASCAR race car driver, Dale Earnhardt, Sr.  He is no longer with us as he passed away in an accident at the end of the 2001 Daytona 500. Kannapolis is in the heart of NASCAR country with a lot of race shops all around.

Bronze Statue of Dale Sr.in Kannapolis, NC

I must say I do miss the mountains of New Hampshire, but North Carolina has its own mountains.  One of the most famous ones is Grandfather Mountain.  I believe it is the highest point in North Carolina.  Look at the bridge you can walk over from one mountain top to the other at Grandfather Mountain.

Grandfather Mountain
Minny would not go across that bridge.  She didn't like the fact that it was so far down between those mountain tops!  Can't say I blame her.  It was a bit scary!

It is cold out there and this is the season where your hands get awfully dry.  You need my Magic for your hands.  Remember, my hand treatment soaks into your skin and doesn't "sit on top" of your skin like some mineral oil based products do.  You can wash your hands and my Magic will still be softening your hands.

You can go to here to order Magic for your hands.  Your hands will love you for it!

Soon it will be Christmas and Minny is getting excited!  Until next time..............


Moose Mills




No comments:

Post a Comment