Thursday, November 8, 2012

THANK GOODNESS!!

Hello my fellow Americans! 

Do I sound presidential enough?  That is one job I would not want to have!  So glad that I am a Moose!!!

It has been a long haul with all the campaigning going on for like forever!  I am sure you are glad you have seen the last political advertisement!  As you know I was at one of the first debates early on. 
 
Don't I look good?  They all were nice enough to let me pose for a picture with them.  Good times!!!
 
I would like to introduce you to another one of our good customers who carries Moose Mills Products.  The Mangy Moose, located in Freeport, Maine, has been selling our products for a while now.  I am told that it is one of the favorite gift stores in Freeport.  They are located at 112 Main Street. 
 

Stop by there, ask for Susan, and tell her that Mr. Moose Mills sent you.  Then let me know if she was surprised.  I love surprising people!

And don't forget to use my Moose Mills Magic Hand Therapy for your hands and my Moose Mills Mud Foot Balm for your feet during this cold time of year.  You will love them both!  You can order them at www.moosemills.com.  Or go to a gift store like The Mangy Moose in Freeport, Maine to get them both.  A list of gift stores carrying Moose Mills is on my website.

Until next time..................

 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment