Monday, October 22, 2012

BIKETOBERFEST!!!

I told you before that I travel a lot!  So guess where I was this past weekend?  Come on, guess!  Give up?  Okay, I will tell you.  I was in Daytona Beach, Florida, for Biketoberfest!!  Never been before and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

You see, my "adopted mom and dad" own a Harley.  A very nice 2003 Harley dresser.  No, not a dresser like in your bedroom!  Geesh!  It is a big Harley with saddle bags and tour pack.  That is what they call a dresser in biker language.

On Saturday, after applying my Moose Mills SPF30 Sunscreen, we all went for a ride up to Destination Daytona in Ormond Beach, Florida, which is just north of Daytona Beach.  That place is HUGE!  I have to admit that I have never seen so many motorcycles in one place.  There were hundreds of them.  I was told that there were 100,000 bikers in the area for Biketoberfest!  WOW!!!
 

 
 See, I told you there were a lot of bikes!  Here are a couple pictures of bikes we saw. 
 
 
 
Some cool motorcycles!
 
We met a lot of nice bikers.  Really, bikers are cool!  I even saw this one bike hauling a coffin behind it.  It was painted in yellows and oranges, and was very neat.  It matched the paint job on the motorcycle!  Should of gotten a picture of that one. 
 
Just remember, whenever you go out in the sun you need to use a sunscreen.  My Moose Mills SPF30 Sunscreen is the perfect sunscreen to use.  You can buy it at www.moosemills.com.   And don't forget, on my website there is a list of stores that carry my products.  Check it out.
 
Until next time!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment