Happy New Year!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. Minny and I had the best Christmas ever.
First of all, she got such a kick out of watching where Santa was on the Google Santa tracker. That was so neat! When it showed Santa getting close to New Hampshire, she would look up to see if she could see him. Of course, I told she had to go to sleep as Santa wouldn't come until she was asleep. She sure went to sleep in record time!!
We had snow for Christmas! That was so awesome! Minny and her cousins had fun playing in the snow.
Now it is a new year. I have been doing some thinking of what I would like to accomplish is 2013.
1. Spend more time with Minny.
2. Meet more people.
3. Introduce Moose Mills Products to a lot more people.
4. Travel to new places and take Minny whenever I can.
5. Spend more time in the mountains of New Hampshire.
6. Finish more things on my bucket list. (Yeah, I have a bucket list!)
7. Introduce a new product in my Moose Mills Products line.
8. Try to do a couple more trade shows to show Moose Mills Products.
9. Advertise more on great blogs.
10. Have a great year!
Do you know what you want to do in 2013?
I have to get back to work! I need to work on my list!
Until next time...................