Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July!

Hello there-

How was your 4th of July?  Did you stay cool?  Did you go to the beach? Did you have a barbecue?  Did you watch fireworks?  Full of questions, aren't I?

I and Minny Moose had a wonderful 4th of July.  We went to the beach, had hamburgs and hot dogs, and then topped it all of with a wonderful fireworks show.  Thank goodness we were allowed to have fireworks as I know a lot of places in the US haven't had any rain in a long while so they couldn't have fireworks.  Hopefully those dry places will get rain soon.



I am busy getting ready to take a trip next week to Michigan.  Friends and I are going to haul motorcycles there and then we are going to take the motorcycles on a ferry boat across Lake Michigan from Muskegon, Michigan to Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  And then.............we are going to ride motorcycles from Milwaukee up to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan!  We plan to ride around the Upper Peninisula for a couple days and then we will go over the Big Mackinac Bridge back down to the lower peninsula of Michigan. 

This is going to be a great trip.  Unfortunately, Minny Moose won't be coming along.  She is too young to ride on a motorcycle yet especially on such a long trip.  Minny will be staying with relatives while I am gone.  I have some stores in the Upper Peninsula that carry Moose Mills Products and I want to stop at them along the way.

Have a wonderful rest of the week.  Until next time.........................






No comments:

Post a Comment