Tuesday, May 29, 2012

HAPPY TUESDAY!!

Good Morning all my Moose followers!

I hope you had just the best Memorial Day weekend ever!  I want to thank all who have ever served or are now serving in our armed forces.  Thank you for your sacrifice to help make the United States one of the best countries in the world to live in!

Minny and I had a very nice weekend.  We spent most of it roaming the mountains of New Hampshire.  What better place is there than to be in New Hampshire?

Since Memorial Day is really the start of summer, what better way than to have a Summer Special for Moose Mills!  You can save $3 by buying my combo pack of the Moose Mist SPF30 Sunscreen and the Moose On the Rocks Aloe Spray in my Value Pack. 
My sunscreen is a must to use any time you are out in the sun.  My aloe spray is great for use on bug bites and on any burns.  You can buy this value pack at www.moosemills.com.

Well, I am busy working on some new promotions.  A Moose's work is never done!

Until next time...........................



No comments:

Post a Comment