Monday, March 12, 2012

ANOTHER SHOW!

Hello All!

I have been busy getting ready for another show.  I will be at the New England Products Trade Show in Portland, Maine, this coming weekend.  The show is from March 17th thru the 19th at the Portland Sports Complex.

I am looking forward to meeting the buyers from all around the New England area.  Our booth is in the first row right in front.  So we are "In the Front Row"! 

I am excited to show everyone my products!  There will be a surprise, some music, some dancing, and who knows what else "I have up my sleeve"!  Oh, wait a minute, I don't have sleeves.  Hmmmmm.  Anyway, I am looking forward to a good time!

You can follow me on Twitter (@MooseMills1).  I plan to take pictures and twitter throughout the
show.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment