Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year!

Howdy Hidey Ho!  And a Very Happy New Year!

 
 I hope each and every one of you had a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful time seeing in the New Year!

 I spent my holiday break in New Hampshire.  Even though it’s been kind of a mild winter here we actually had snow!!  Isn’t that great?!  In case you didn’t know, I LOVE the snow since it allows me the opportunity to show off my mad snowmobile skills!

 
It’s not all been about my snowmobile though … really I’ve been busy getting ready for the Atlanta Gift Show that starts next week.  It begins on January 13th … uh, yeah, that would be Friday the 13th folks … gulp … and ends on January 17th.  The idea is to introduce my products to more of the retailers and gift shops in the United States so we can get my products out there for you … my consumer peeps!


 I plan to write some blogs for you from the show.  That way you’ll know what goes on behind the scenes.  You know, like your own private back-stage pass … except you don’t ever have to get out of your pajamas if you don’t want to. J  So be sure to check back often … who knows what you’ll get to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment