Friday, April 6, 2012

HAPPY EASTER!!!

I want to wish you a Very Happy Blessed Easter! 

I am looking forward to Easter.  Yes, Moose like Easter too! 

I have never shared this with you.   My wife left me a couple years ago for another moose.  She left me with a little girl moose to raise all by myself.  Her name is Minny Moose and she is 4 years old.  Since I travel a lot to promote my products, I have a wonderful family support system to help me take care of Minny. 

Now you know how little ones always seem to get boo-boos.  Well, my product "On the Rocks", which is a soothing aloe spray, is good for sunburns, bug bites, scrapes, minor cuts, minor burns, and minor skin irritations.  You should always have a can handy!

Well, I am looking forward to Easter Sunday to watch Minny hunt for those hidden Easter Eggs.  You are going to have an Easter Egg hunt, right?  Take lots of pictures and send me some of them.  I love to see what others are doing.

Bye from Me and Minny!

No comments:

Post a Comment